To start services with us, please fill out our inquiry form below
Center For New Beginnings (CFNB) offers healing and hope to children to young adults with autism and other disorders through physician-prescribed therapy provided by degreed, licensed therapists. CFNB’s Bridging the Gap program provides on-site therapy (behavior modification, skills acquisition and specialized tutoring) at one of our 3 locations located in Waynesboro, GA, Evans, GA and Millen GA. We also offer in home and remote or telehealth services based on need. Bridging the Gap seeks to serve our families through these branches:
- Bridge Builders: Intensive Intervention Training and Applied Behavioral Analysis therapy program for children with autism or developmental delays in both the one-to-one and small group formats.
- Skill Builders: small-group sessions for ages preschool to young adults, building skills needed for successful entry into the classroom, the work environment, and ultimately independent daily living.
- Brain Builders: specialized academic tutoring for learning disabilities such as dyslexia, auditory processing disorder and language delays.
- Stronger Together: our parent support which includes access to resources, relevant trainings and respite care (highly qualified child care for special-needs children).
For more information on each service, click the links above.
The cost of healthcare can be daunting, but Center for New Beginnings aims to serve our community and help our clients and families. We do not turn anyone away due to inability to pay for therapy services. Center for New Beginnings is a 501(c)3 organization and with the help of grants and sponsors, we work hard to make sure every child and young adult gets the help they need regardless of financial ability. As of 2018, we were also able to accept the following insurances:
- Peach State
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield-in most states
For more information on our payment options, please contact the main office at 706.437.0505.
As the demand for services is very high, Center for New Beginnings does have a waitlist at this time. We prioritize this list based on patient need and staffing availability. To be placed on our waitlist, please click the link below and fill out our google form. You will be contacted for more information. When a spot is available, we will begin the intake process. Please also check our resources page for options that may help during the waitlist process.